In an effort to keep our members up-to-date on recent activity in the community, we have various email notifications. By default, members are opted in for all types, however, you can customize your preferences at anytime.
To update your notification settings, sign in to CBANC. Then in the upper right-hand corner, select "Edit" from the dropdown menu under "My Profile." Next, select "Email Notifications" tab in the left hand menu. From this screen, you can turn each email type on or off.
Another option is to click "unsubscribe" in the footer of a specific notification type that you do not wish to receive. This will only remove you from that one notification type, not all notification types, so we recommend reviewing your settings in your profile.
Not sure which emails you want to receive? Here is a list of the different types:
- Daily Digest - a once-per-day email highlighting recent questions and documents posted in the community
- New Documents - a real-time email notification each time a member uploads a new document to CBANC. These can be numerous on an active day.
- New Reviews - a real-time email notification when a member posts a new review about a product or vendor in CBANC.
- Marketing emails - periodic emails about the latest news and updates about CBANC
- New Questions - a real-time email notification each time a member with your same job function asks a question in CBANC.
- New Webinars - a periodic email notification about upcoming web education events offered by CBANC.
Email notifications are an optional feature of CBANC and are not required in order to participate in the community. If you do not wish to receive any of these emails, simply set each to "off".
If you need help editing your preferences, send us a message and we'll be happy to assist further.